Presidents, Prime Ministers and Policy Rhetoric: The ‘Credibility Gaps’ of Woodrow Wilson and Kevin Rudd in the League of Nations and Climate Change Debates
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 336–352, June 2015
How to Cite
Widmaier, W. and Grube, D. (2015), Presidents, Prime Ministers and Policy Rhetoric: The ‘Credibility Gaps’ of Woodrow Wilson and Kevin Rudd in the League of Nations and Climate Change Debates. Political Studies, 63: 336–352. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12093
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DE130101131
- ARC Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100833
- Discovery Grant. Grant Number: DP130104088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!