Stability and Congruence in Political Liberalism: The Promise of an Ideal of Civic Friendship
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 481–494, June 2015
How to Cite
Georgieva, M. (2015), Stability and Congruence in Political Liberalism: The Promise of an Ideal of Civic Friendship. Political Studies, 63: 481–494. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12095
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!