Why Pick on Us? Environmental INGOs and State Shaming as a Strategic Substitute
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 353–372, June 2015
How to Cite
Murdie, A. and Urpelainen, J. (2015), Why Pick on Us? Environmental INGOs and State Shaming as a Strategic Substitute. Political Studies, 63: 353–372. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12101
- Issue online: 27 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!