The Consensus Paradox: Does Deliberative Agreement Impede Rational Discourse?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Democracy, Deliberation and Dissent
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 99–116, April 2014
How to Cite
Friberg-Fernros, H. and Schaffer, J. K. (2014), The Consensus Paradox: Does Deliberative Agreement Impede Rational Discourse?. Political Studies, 62: 99–116. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12103
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!