Two Levels of Campaigning: An Empirical Test of the Party-Centred Theory of Professionalisation
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Democracy, Deliberation and Dissent
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 20–41, April 2014
How to Cite
Tenscher, J. and Mykkänen, J. (2014), Two Levels of Campaigning: An Empirical Test of the Party-Centred Theory of Professionalisation. Political Studies, 62: 20–41. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12104
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!