Process Preferences and British Public Opinion: Citizens' Judgements about Government in an Era of Anti-politics
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Allen, N. and Birch, S. (2014), Process Preferences and British Public Opinion: Citizens' Judgements about Government in an Era of Anti-politics. Political Studies. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12110
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-000-22-3459
- British Academy. Grant Number: SG-52322
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!