Process Preferences and British Public Opinion: Citizens' Judgements about Government in an Era of Anti-politics
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 390–411, June 2015
How to Cite
Allen, N. and Birch, S. (2015), Process Preferences and British Public Opinion: Citizens' Judgements about Government in an Era of Anti-politics. Political Studies, 63: 390–411. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12110
- Issue online: 27 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-000-22-3459
- British Academy. Grant Number: SG-52322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!