Economic Inequality and the Social Capital Gap in the United States across Time and Space
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 642–662, August 2015
How to Cite
Wright, M. (2015), Economic Inequality and the Social Capital Gap in the United States across Time and Space. Political Studies, 63: 642–662. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12113
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!