Environmental Democratisation: Assessing the Impact of Democratisation on Environmental Capacity in South and Southeastern Europe
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 589–607, August 2015
How to Cite
O'Brien, T. (2015), Environmental Democratisation: Assessing the Impact of Democratisation on Environmental Capacity in South and Southeastern Europe. Political Studies, 63: 589–607. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12114
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!