Is the ‘Constitution of Equality’ Parliamentary, Presidential or Hybrid?
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 814–829, October 2015
How to Cite
Ganghof, S. (2015), Is the ‘Constitution of Equality’ Parliamentary, Presidential or Hybrid?. Political Studies, 63: 814–829. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12124
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: GA 1696/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!