Why Do Tories Defect to UKIP? Conservative Party Members and the Temptations of the Populist Radical Right
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 961–970, December 2014
How to Cite
Webb, P. and Bale, T. (2014), Why Do Tories Defect to UKIP? Conservative Party Members and the Temptations of the Populist Radical Right. Political Studies, 62: 961–970. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12130
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- McDougall Trust and Queen Mary University of London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!