Inequality in the ‘Conflict of Conflicts’? The Impact of Citizen Sophistication on Agenda-setting Effects
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 793–813, October 2015
How to Cite
Stubager, R. (2015), Inequality in the ‘Conflict of Conflicts’? The Impact of Citizen Sophistication on Agenda-setting Effects. Political Studies, 63: 793–813. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12131
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!