Christianity, Islam and Modernity: Explaining Prohibitions on Homosexuality in UN Member States
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 852–869, October 2015
How to Cite
Hildebrandt, A. (2015), Christianity, Islam and Modernity: Explaining Prohibitions on Homosexuality in UN Member States. Political Studies, 63: 852–869. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12137
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!