Relational Transformation and Agonistic Dialogue in Divided Societies
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies © 2014 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Maddison, S. (2014), Relational Transformation and Agonistic Dialogue in Divided Societies. Political Studies. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12149
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- an Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!