New Technologies in the Politics Classroom: Using Internet Classrooms to Support Teaching and Learning
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2003
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 66–73, February 2003
How to Cite
Lee, D. (2003), New Technologies in the Politics Classroom: Using Internet Classrooms to Support Teaching and Learning. Politics, 23: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.00181
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!