How Do the Levels of Education and Occupations of Citizens Interact with the National Socio-economic Context to Influence Public Opinion on Globalisation
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Politics © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 6–22, February 2014
How to Cite
Balestrini, P. P. (2014), How Do the Levels of Education and Occupations of Citizens Interact with the National Socio-economic Context to Influence Public Opinion on Globalisation. Politics, 34: 6–22. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12001
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!