LEARNING AND TEACHING IN POLITICS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Democratising the Learning Process: The Use of Twitter in the Teaching of Politics and International Relations
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 135–145, June 2013
How to Cite
Blair, A. (2013), Democratising the Learning Process: The Use of Twitter in the Teaching of Politics and International Relations. Politics, 33: 135–145. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12008
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!