Rescaling and Responsibilising the Politics of Urban Resilience: From National Security to Local Place-Making
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Security and the Politics of Resilience, edited by James Brassett, Stuart Croft and Nick Vaughan-Williams
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 240–252, December 2013
How to Cite
Coaffee, J. (2013), Rescaling and Responsibilising the Politics of Urban Resilience: From National Security to Local Place-Making. Politics, 33: 240–252. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12011
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!