Voter Turnout and Political Equality: Testing the ‘Law of Dispersion’ in a Swedish Natural Experiment
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 172–184, October 2013
How to Cite
Persson, M., Solevid, M. and Öhrvall, R. (2013), Voter Turnout and Political Equality: Testing the ‘Law of Dispersion’ in a Swedish Natural Experiment. Politics, 33: 172–184. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12012
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Justice and Region of Västra Götaland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!