The Principle of Cyclicality of the Second-Order Election Theory for Simultaneous Multi-level Elections
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Romanova, V. (2013), The Principle of Cyclicality of the Second-Order Election Theory for Simultaneous Multi-level Elections. Politics. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12016
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!