Gendered Candidate Emergence in Britain: Why are More Women Councillors Not Becoming MPs?
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 147–159, October 2013
How to Cite
Allen, P. (2013), Gendered Candidate Emergence in Britain: Why are More Women Councillors Not Becoming MPs?. Politics, 33: 147–159. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12017
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!