Learning and Teaching in Politics and International Studies
Improving Research Methods Teaching and Learning in Politics and International Relations: A ‘Reality Show’ Approach
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Ryan, M., Saunders, C., Rainsford, E. and Thompson, E. (2013), Improving Research Methods Teaching and Learning in Politics and International Relations: A ‘Reality Show’ Approach. Politics. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12020
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Higher Education Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!