SPECIAL SECTION: POPULAR CULTURE, POLITICS, AND PEDAGOGY
Video Use and the Student Learning Experience in Politics and International Relations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 263–274, October 2014
How to Cite
Holland, J. (2014), Video Use and the Student Learning Experience in Politics and International Relations. Politics, 34: 263–274. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12022
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!