SPECIAL SECTION: POPULAR CULTURE, POLITICS, AND PEDAGOGY
Video Use and the Student Learning Experience in Politics and International Relations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 263–274, October 2014
How to Cite
Holland, J. (2014), Video Use and the Student Learning Experience in Politics and International Relations. Politics, 34: 263–274. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12022
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!