The Politics of Internet Filtering: The United Kingdom and Germany in a Comparative Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Politics © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 58–71, February 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, B. (2014), The Politics of Internet Filtering: The United Kingdom and Germany in a Comparative Perspective. Politics, 34: 58–71. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12031
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!