Introduction for Special Section: Networked World? The Politics of Cyberspace and Social Media
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Politics © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 1, page 32, February 2014
How to Cite
Barr, M. (2014), Introduction for Special Section: Networked World? The Politics of Cyberspace and Social Media. Politics, 34: 32. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12040
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!