Political Party Supporters' Attitudes towards and Involvement with Green Issues in Britain
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Politics © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 362–377, December 2014
How to Cite
Clements, B. (2014), Political Party Supporters' Attitudes towards and Involvement with Green Issues in Britain. Politics, 34: 362–377. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12046
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- British Academy Small Grants Award
- Research Development Fund, College of Social Science, University of Leicester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!