Political Party Supporters' Attitudes towards and Involvement with Green Issues in Britain
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Politics © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 362–377, December 2014
How to Cite
Clements, B. (2014), Political Party Supporters' Attitudes towards and Involvement with Green Issues in Britain. Politics, 34: 362–377. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12046
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- British Academy Small Grants Award
- Research Development Fund, College of Social Science, University of Leicester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!