SPECIAL SECTION: INVESTIGATING CHANGE AND CONTINUITY IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION
Russia and Asia-Pacific: From ‘Competing’ to ‘Complementary’ Regionalisms?
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Politics © 2014 Political Studies Association
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 138–148, June 2014
How to Cite
Kuhrt, N. C. (2014), Russia and Asia-Pacific: From ‘Competing’ to ‘Complementary’ Regionalisms?. Politics, 34: 138–148. doi: 10.1111/1467-9256.12053
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!