R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 99–118, March 2003
How to Cite
Griffith, R., Redding, S. and Van Reenen, J. (2003), R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 105: 99–118. doi: 10.1111/1467-9442.00007
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
- First version submitted July 2001; final version received August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!