Questions, Evidence and Political Theory
The 2012 Johan Skytte Prize Lecture
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2013 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 91–98, March 2013
How to Cite
Pateman, C. (2013), Questions, Evidence and Political Theory. Scandinavian Political Studies, 36: 91–98. doi: 10.1111/1467-9477.12000
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!