Election Inversions, Coalitions and Proportional Representation: Examples of Voting Paradoxes in Danish Government Formations
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2013 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 121–136, June 2013
How to Cite
Kurrild-Klitgaard, P. (2013), Election Inversions, Coalitions and Proportional Representation: Examples of Voting Paradoxes in Danish Government Formations. Scandinavian Political Studies, 36: 121–136. doi: 10.1111/1467-9477.12002
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!