The Effects of Human Interest and Conflict News Frames on the Dynamics of Political Knowledge Gains: Evidence from a Cross-national Study
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2013 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 201–226, September 2013
How to Cite
Jebril, N., de Vreese, C. H., van Dalen, A. and Albæk, E. (2013), The Effects of Human Interest and Conflict News Frames on the Dynamics of Political Knowledge Gains: Evidence from a Cross-national Study. Scandinavian Political Studies, 36: 201–226. doi: 10.1111/1467-9477.12003
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- National Social Science Research Council. Grant Number: 275-06-0038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!