Beating Social Democracy on Its Own Turf: Issue Convergence as Winning Formula for the Centre-Right in Universal Welfare States
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 149–170, June 2014
How to Cite
Arndt, C. (2014), Beating Social Democracy on Its Own Turf: Issue Convergence as Winning Formula for the Centre-Right in Universal Welfare States. Scandinavian Political Studies, 37: 149–170. doi: 10.1111/1467-9477.12018
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!