Voters' Perceptions of Policy Convergence and the Short-term Opportunities of Anti-immigrant Parties: Examples from Sweden
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 239–262, September 2014
How to Cite
Loxbo, K. (2014), Voters' Perceptions of Policy Convergence and the Short-term Opportunities of Anti-immigrant Parties: Examples from Sweden. Scandinavian Political Studies, 37: 239–262. doi: 10.1111/1467-9477.12025
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!