Dimensions of Social Status in Preadolescent Peer Groups: Likability, Perceived Popularity, and Social Dominance
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 508–533, November 2002
How to Cite
Lease, A. M., Musgrove, K. T. and Axelrod, J. L. (2002), Dimensions of Social Status in Preadolescent Peer Groups: Likability, Perceived Popularity, and Social Dominance. Social Development, 11: 508–533. doi: 10.1111/1467-9507.00213
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!