The Dutch and Danish Miracles Revisited: A Critical Discussion of Activation Policies in Two Small Welfare States
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 288–304, June 2003
How to Cite
Oorschot, W. v. and Abrahamson, P. (2003), The Dutch and Danish Miracles Revisited: A Critical Discussion of Activation Policies in Two Small Welfare States. Social Policy & Administration, 37: 288–304. doi: 10.1111/1467-9515.00339
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!