GPs in cyberspace: the sociology of a ‘virtual community'
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The Sociological Review
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 643–671, November 1999
How to Cite
Fox, N. and Roberts, C. (1999), GPs in cyberspace: the sociology of a ‘virtual community'. The Sociological Review, 47: 643–671. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.00190
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 29 January 1998 Finally accepted 19 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!