Sociology and the virtual: interactive mirrors, representational thinking and intensive power
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Sociological Review © 2013 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 1–20, February 2013
How to Cite
Coleman, R. (2013), Sociology and the virtual: interactive mirrors, representational thinking and intensive power. The Sociological Review, 61: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.12002
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!