Breaking the in-group out-group: shifting boundaries in transnational partner choice processes of individuals of Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Turkish, Punjabi Sikh, Pakistani and Albanian descent in Belgium
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Sociological Review © 2013 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 460–478, August 2013
How to Cite
Casier, M., Heyse, P., Clycq, N., Zemni, S. and Timmerman, C. (2013), Breaking the in-group out-group: shifting boundaries in transnational partner choice processes of individuals of Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Turkish, Punjabi Sikh, Pakistani and Albanian descent in Belgium. The Sociological Review, 61: 460–478. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.12029
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!