‘Life stage dissolution’ in Anglo-American advertising and popular culture: Kidults, Lil’ Britneys and Middle Youths
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Sociological Review © 2013 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 525–548, August 2013
How to Cite
Hayward, K. (2013), ‘Life stage dissolution’ in Anglo-American advertising and popular culture: Kidults, Lil’ Britneys and Middle Youths. The Sociological Review, 61: 525–548. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.12032
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!