An earlier version of this paper was presented to the British Sociological Association Annual Conference, London School of Economics 2011.
The ‘animal-advocacy agenda’: exploring sociology for non-human animals†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Sociological Review © 2013 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 591–606, August 2013
How to Cite
Peggs, K. (2013), The ‘animal-advocacy agenda’: exploring sociology for non-human animals. The Sociological Review, 61: 591–606. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.12065
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!