Blurred visions: experts, evidence and the promotion of moderate drinking
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Editorial organisation © 2013 The Editorial Board of the Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Sociologies of moderation: problems of democracy, expertise and the media by Alexander Thomas T. Smith and John Holmwood
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S2, pages 58–78, December 2013
How to Cite
Yeomans, H. (2013), Blurred visions: experts, evidence and the promotion of moderate drinking. The Sociological Review, 61: 58–78. doi: 10.1111/1467-954X.12100
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!