Governing How We Care: Contesting Community and Defining Difference in U.S. Public Health Programs
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1265–1266, November 2012
How to Cite
Wright, E. R. (2012), Governing How We Care: Contesting Community and Defining Difference in U.S. Public Health Programs. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 1265–1266. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12006
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!