Breast milk and labour support: lactation consultants’ and doulas’ strategies for navigating the medical context of maternity care
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 924–938, July 2013
How to Cite
Torres, J. M.C. (2013), Breast milk and labour support: lactation consultants’ and doulas’ strategies for navigating the medical context of maternity care. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 924–938. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12010
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!