Co-construction of chronic illness narratives by older stroke survivors and their spouses
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/JohnWiley & Sons Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 993–1007, September 2013
How to Cite
Radcliffe, E., Lowton, K. and Morgan, M. (2013), Co-construction of chronic illness narratives by older stroke survivors and their spouses. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 993–1007. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12012
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!