Charismatic authority in modern healthcare: the case of the ‘diabetes specialist podiatrist’
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/JohnWiley & Sons Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1080–1094, September 2013
How to Cite
Bacon, D. and Borthwick, A. M. (2013), Charismatic authority in modern healthcare: the case of the ‘diabetes specialist podiatrist’. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 1080–1094. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12024
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!