Identity and stammering: negotiating hesitation, side-stepping repetition, and sometimes avoiding deviation
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley © Sons Ltd. Published by John Wiley © Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1113–1127, September 2013
How to Cite
Butler, C. (2013), Identity and stammering: negotiating hesitation, side-stepping repetition, and sometimes avoiding deviation. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 1113–1127. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12025
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!