Dialectics of gender and health: the case of HIV serodiscordance
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1260–1274, November 2013
How to Cite
Wyrod, R. (2013), Dialectics of gender and health: the case of HIV serodiscordance. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 1260–1274. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12038
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!