Overeducation and depressive symptoms: diminishing mental health returns to education
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1242–1259, November 2013
How to Cite
Bracke, P., Pattyn, E. and von dem Knesebeck, O. (2013), Overeducation and depressive symptoms: diminishing mental health returns to education. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 1242–1259. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12039
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!