Embodiment without bodies? Analysis of embodiment in US-based pro-breastfeeding and anti-male circumcision movements
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 639–654, June 2014
How to Cite
Newman, H. D. and Carpenter, L. M. (2014), Embodiment without bodies? Analysis of embodiment in US-based pro-breastfeeding and anti-male circumcision movements. Sociology of Health & Illness, 36: 639–654. doi: 10.1111/1467-9566.12095
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0816678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!